Meet Rachel! You’ll be seeing a lot more of her, as I am so excited to introduce her as the newest member of the Sarah Folsom Photography team! Rachel has been working alongside me second shooting for weddings, while also handling business operations behind-the-scenes for a while now. She’s going to start offering portrait sessions (maternity, lifestyle, families and seniors) in our signature style. I’m so excited for Rachel to jump in and officially be part of this incredible industry. Rachel has been a huge asset to the Sarah Folsom Photography team, and I’m so excited for her to be joining our team, officially!
Rachel is so fun to be around, and I love how comfortable she is behind the camera. She helps those she’s photographing feel comfortable and at ease, and I love watching her do her thing. Follow along with Rachel on Instagram to keep up with day-to-day life at Sarah Folsom Photography and see the latest sessions! We love Rachel, and want you to get to know her too. Keep scrolling to learn some fun facts and a few of her favorite things!
Let’s Get to Know Rachel
To get to know Rachel a little better, we wanted to share a few of her favorite things:
- Chick-fil-A (a girl after my own heart!)
- The beach
- Shopping (honestly, same)
- Watching The Office
- Camping with friends and family
- Rachel is currently pursuing a degree in Agribusiness at Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College
- She has been swimming competitively for 11 years
- In her spare time, Rachel is a swim team coach and teaches swim lessons
- Thinking of her dream vacation, she’d choose Bora Bora without a question
- When Rachel was little, she wanted to be an interior designer when she grew up